Freedom Trans Dedicated is committed to a safety culture that holds everyone accountable for preventing losses. Our use of in-cab safety technology such as ELD’s and Dash Cams helps assure DOT compliance and driver behavior monitoring and improvement.
Freedom Trans Dedicated requires monthly safety training for all Drivers and rewards safe performance with a quarterly safety bonus.
We consistently coach the benefits of the Smith System Defensive Driving program to all new and existing Drivers. This training centers around 5 Keys: Aim High in Steering. Get the Big Picture. Keep Your Eyes Moving. Leave Yourself an Out. Make Sure They See You.
Our Truck fleet consists of mostly late-model Kenworth T680 Tractors equipped with many safety and comfort features. These trucks have all the latest safety technology such as anti-rollover stability and collision mitigation.
Flatbed, Reefer, Teams, Lease Purchase, and Owner-Operator opportunities available
Dedicated Customer Base
Great Work/Life balance
Industry Leading PAY
Monthly Mileage Bonuses
Late Model Equipment with Automatic transmissions, APU’s, EpicVue, and Fridges
Friendly Office Support Staff
Recruiting Hotline Number 888-FTD-PAYS
Driver Hiring Guidelines
Freedom Trans Dedicated is always looking for new driving talent to join our Fleet. We are committed to hiring and retaining Professional Truck Drivers who will represent the Company, our Customers, and the Trucking Industry in a positive light.
Our General Guidelines:
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum of 6 months recent verifiable tractor-trailer (CMV) driving experience.
- No Serious Violations in the past 3 years
- No DWIs, Drug or Alcohol convictions, and/or Reckless Driving violations in the past 5 years
- No Serious Preventable Accidents in the past 3 years
- Stable Job History
- Good Character/Personality
- Friendly, Reliable, Courteous, Honest, Patient
- Non-Aggressive, Non-Impulsive
- Good Decision Maker
- Safety Minded/Healthy Minded